Amerifreight image

Help Center

Search for a topic or question...

Is my vehicle insured during transport?

We make certain the carriers we use have the best policies. They cover damages due to improper handling, or if they get into a wreck and your vehicle is damaged from being on their rig. We highly suggest our AFTA gap coverage. Anything that could happen if you were to drive it yourself, like hail damage or road debris flying up and cracking a window out would all fall under your personal insurance, and you would save all out of pocket expenses (deductibles) with your insurance if you opt for our AFTA gap coverage